Status
Not open for further replies.

petter

Admin
Trial Admin
User name: petter

Nickname
Petter

On which servers do you want to be an admin?
HNS / Retakes

Introduce yourself
My name is Petter, I am a 16 (17) year old from Norway, I play a lot of comp with my friends, HNS and Retakes.

When did you start playing Counter-Strike?
I started playing Counter-Strike since 2008 when my dad introduced me to CS 1.6. However, I didn't play CS daily until 2014.

Do you have any previous admin experience?
I do, I was admin at PowerFPS for approximately 4 months before I got Head-Admin, after about 2 months I got Manager, but it didn't take long before I got Owner. Before that I've been admin at a Trum's server.

What are the main qualifications of an admin?
The main qualifications of an admin is to not just listen, but understand the players. One thing is listening to them, another thing is to actually help them. You also have to be fair and follow all the rules.

Have you been banned on our servers?
I have been banned from your servers for "advertisements". I got banned for linking my YouTube and for linking a Twitch clip.

Why should we choose you?
Gaming has always been a part of my life, and in the time I've played games I have learned to understand that no server is good without good admins, therefore I've decided to try help your community better. I'm good at getting tasks completed within a reasonable amount of time. I will definitely be more dedicated than other applicants. I will put a very good amount of dedication to the server and the community. I don't just want to be "staff" per say, I want to help out the community as a whole and make it a better place.

Something else you would like to add?
I think I would be a great admin, I have a lot of admin experience and I am willing to help no matter what, I am also gonna be active on more than one server so I can get to know your playerbase more. I don't do tasks to mess around, I do tasks to do it right.

Makis

Administrator
Community Manager
Klonken VIP
Thank you for your application, It was greatly written and we have decided to accept you! Welcome to Klonken!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Free VIP

Latest forum posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SpryZi

Newest members